After a day of classes like any other, I was outside the building to where he had left my brother, it was 2:35 PM my brother would not take too long to come out.
* Drake! * Turned to see my brother down the stairs.
* Hi, how was your day? * Asks, it stops I'm his father and I made the typical that our parents always told us.
* You know, you look like * Pope said.
* I know, only good ... strange that they ask us * he replied sadly. Even I could not believe they were killed in the latest attack.
We were both silent for a little while until Jake broke the silence.
*'d Better get us home * he said without looking at me.
* Ok * I replied.
We walked for a while until not realize that someone was following us, a man of black hair with dark glasses, there was, was like one of those black men.
* Jake Do you see what I see? * Asked without looking back.
* Yes, this man has been following us since we left school * I replied.
* What we do * I wonder, did a quick look back to see the man who stood in a corner.
* On the count of three I run, okay? *
*Okay * replied.
We kept walking and said softly enough to listen to me, I counted to three and we ran down the main street, and as we started to run, the man in black suits began to haunt us, we headed to the forest, only to lose there, but we never knew it was a trap.
Upon entering the forest my brother and I separated, while I penetrated deeper into the forest, the more I walked into a trap.
After 10 minutes of running through the woods I stopped to take a breath, kick my backpack and a water bottle only contained half which would have to think as you should drink.
Just as he was about to drink from my water bottle, I felt a breath behind me, slowly I began to turn around and right in front of me had a demon dragon, gray scales and red eyes. I was about to run away but before he could something or someone hit me in the head and I fell unconscious.
When I woke up, I was tied to a tree, the first thing I did was look where it was, had several dragons demons of various scales and they all had that full red eyes evil looking, that hiso me feel nervous so look aside and that tree was good Tied Jake is that he was awake.
* Drake What's going on? Why are we tied here? And what do these dragons of us? * Jake began to panic and make the amount of questions.
* Jake calm down, do not know what they want from us and is happening. But I promise I will not let anything happen * I answered.
Jake began to breathe deeply and relaxed, but to our horror that was about to get worse. A red dragon scales walked towards me and all the other dragons bowed to him in front of me stopped and started watching me.
* We get to see human * when he said that I recognized his voice was the same dragon that had attacked me last week.
* What do you want from me? * Asked.
* Hahaha, that's very simple human * said as one of her claws ripped the wound that I had made when I attacked. * I want to be one of us * you look scared, and started
Raised one of her front legs and a black sphere appeared in it.
* What's that? * Asked fearfully. He smiled and said * It is the beginning of your new life as one of us *
Before he could say anything else, he threw the ball at me and hit me in the chest, then one of the dragons that were there I untie the tree.
I fell down in great pain all over my body, my hand began to itch me too and felt headache. I started to feel my body stretching and my skin faded and was replaced by black scales, raise my hand to see what was covered in black scales, I fell again and my legs changed making me stay in likeness of four legs instead of two. Each time the pain was unbearable, so that was addressed losing consciousness again, but something inside me would not let me, my clothes shattered as my body was growing on the back of my body a tail emerged , then a dark blue flakes began to grow throughout the lower part of my body, my back came the membrane wings with the same color as below me. And it was finalized my face started turning it made a snout forward, stretched my mouth and my eyes were crying as they were to the sides.
I stayed lying on the ground and moved my feet to my head still hurt, but what I discovered is that my memories were fading at an incredible speed and before I fainted.
* Come on, before we detect human * It was the last I heard.
When I opened my eyes I saw all blurriness, but slowly my vision improved, everything I saw protruding from a red-orange, I started looking around and saw a man tied to a tree, which looked scared and afraid , gave a little grunt and did not know I was doing or how I got here, but maybe that man before me have answers.
* Drake? Are you okay? * I asked the human. I got up off the floor and started walking toward him.
* Drake? * Said again.
* Who do you call Drake? * Asked with a desire to kill him or hurt him, but that would not give me what I wanted.
* To you, Do not you remember me? * He said worried.
* No ... the truth ... I do not remember anything, not even who I * answered, I lay down in front of him so we could talk.
* Not even your brothers? * I ask again, lower your head and replied * No *
* Could I loose? * Said, you look into his eyes and answered * Why should I? I'm not your friend to do *
* No, but you're my brother * That I was surprised, I did not know if the man was telling the truth, but something inside me told me that it was.
* Not really ... I have brothers * I said annoyed.
* If you are, inside you know it * he said. * It IS NOT TRUE * I got up and put one of my claws into his throat.
* If you're going to kill me, at least remember this * The human said, you look up close and squinting * * I said upset you hear * Do not forget your name is Drake *
The human eyes hills waiting to kill him, but I did not release it instead of the tree. He fell to his knees and then looked at me. * If indeed I am your brother, help me to remember * man opened his eyes for what I said.
* Sure, but there is one problem * he said sadly. * What is? * Asked. * You are a demon dragon *
* What's wrong? * I said. * Demons Dragons are ... * but before he finished the sentence, I heard a roar, looked back and saw another dragon coming towards us.
* Hide * order the human. Dragon landed in front of me, it was blue with yellow and his eyes were dark yellow. * What do you want? * Asked aggressively. * Killing you, you're a demon dragon, your species should be exterminated * his voice was sharp which was a female.
She darted toward me with outstretched paws, I dodge moving sideways and I hit him over the head with the tail. * I Do not want to fight you, but for that I have to fight you then onwards * launch me towards her and bit her neck which roared in pain. For some reason I felt good attacking it and making it suffer.
You should * never * said attack small blood tasting blood. * Hope you soon kill demon * she said. I was about to break his neck until the man came out of hiding.
* High, stop both * the look and she hiso.
Di let out a groan and even with a little blood in my mouth, she looked surprised that human do what he had said. * Jake What's going on? And why this dragon hiso what you said? * She asked the man. * You see, a man chasing us and ended up in the forest, which the dragons captured us and because this dragon here is ... * I saw that I stopped talking and the dragon I look * Is your brother? * Asked, he nodded and They both looked at me.
* I Do not really know if I'm his brother, but seeketh responses with or without your help * I said while wiping the blood of the dragon of my mouth.
* * Also do not remember anything he said. * I see, what are you going to do? * She asked, then he looked back at me. * I'll help you remember who * said, in his words note that telling the truth.
* * Ignore Drake was not going to ignore the simple fact that I do not remember to call me that.
* Dragon * this time I speak the dragon, which turn to see what frowning. * What? * I said annoyed.
* Want to remember who you are? * I wonder. I really wanted to remember who he was or what used
do in this world, yet not wanted, would prefer to remain so in the end makes a decision.
* The truth I would remember who I am * said, she looked human again and the two nodded, then she looked at me and said. * * Come with me she started walking towards the forest which would not follow but had no choice but to do what we digest.
Note: My friend and I took our time to make this part of the story, I hope you enjoy it .